Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Name that Bacteria

As this semester is rapidly coming to a close so is our research project. We have officially finished all of the tests that needed to be completed. The only thing left for us to do is take that information and start identifying our bacteria. I'm realizing that this may take awhile as we have about 30 or more specimens. Next week we will start to talk about our plans for our poster. I've never done one of these before so it will be interesting. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thank God! I am so tired, fatigued and just ready for the semester to end. Testing and identifying 30 bacteria, that sounds like tiring, busy work but you can do it! I believe in you. I wish you luck on the rest of your project and on making your poster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like finding a needle in a haystack, I'm getting frustrated just thinking about what you’re doing. I want the semester to be over, I’m so exhausted with school. but got to push through the rest of it, just counting down the days now. Good luck on the testing though!

    ReplyDelete