Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Bumps in the Road

This week has not gone as planned. I have had a few setbacks with my project. Last week Mario and I were finally getting things together for our project which required a lot of research. So this week I finally thought I had everything down as far as the testing methods and such. When we came in this Tuesday to start making gram stains and testing the bacteria, we got a notice that the school was closing at noon due to the thunderstorms. The back of my house also got flooded the same day. Talk about adventures. I decided to not stress myself out and plan on starting anew next week. On the bright side,  I think we have finally found the perfect method of removing bacteria from the phyllosphere. 
Tween (used to remove peripheral proteins)

1 comment:

  1. I understand setbacks sucks, sorry to hear about the flooding; David and I have had the same problems with the self-watering system being a brat and only wanting to work when it feels like it. I think we’re starting to figure out though, trying to have external power to the pump or rewiring everything.

    ReplyDelete