Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Many Thanks!!



The past few weeks have been a bit stressful as the semester is coming to a rapid close. My partner and I have officially been able to complete our slides for our presentation. What a wonderful feeling it is. I want to also give many thanks to our fellow S.T.E.M. mates, as they helped us a lot by giving us necessary feedback on our presentation. I welcome the constructive criticism. I am very grateful to have the ability to work with such an awesome group of people. I cannot wait to see the results of everyone's hard work this semester.

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad to hear you’ve finished your poster, David and I are ending on it too. I’m so ready for this semester to be over. I need a mental break from school, I want it to be over. Hopefully we can end the semester stress free with no problems, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big relief it must be to be completed with your project. Also, what a great accomplishment. I am looking forward to completing all the projects I have due too, so I can put this semester behind me and start sleeping in to around seven o’clock A.M. for a few weeks. I look forward to seeing everyone’s posters, even though I am super-duper nervous about mine.

    ReplyDelete